Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Laugavegur - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
National Cathedral - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Harpa - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Parliament House - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Reykjavik City Library - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Reykjavik Pond - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Asgrimur Jonsson Collection - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Reykjavik Free Church - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Reykjavik Harbour - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Reykjavik City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Einar Jonsson Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Hallgrimskirkja - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Solfar - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
ASI Art Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Landakotskirkja - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Reykjavik (RKV-Reykjavik Domestic) - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.) - 50.9 km / 31.6 mi
The preferred airport for 101 hotel is Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: ISK 3040 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ISK 12500.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: ISK 15900 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: ISK 333 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.