Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ben Yehuda Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Downtown Triangle - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Zion Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Machane Yehuda Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ethiopian Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mamilla Mall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
New Gate - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Jaffa Gate - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Supreme Court of Israel - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Montefiore Windmill - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Church of the Holy Sepulchre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Christ Church - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Via Dolorosa - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for 21st Floor 360 Suitop Hotel is Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 52.3 km / 32.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 100 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 100 (one-way)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.