Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Monastiraki Flea Market - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hadrian's Library - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Adrianou Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Athens Gallery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Pandora Art Gallery - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Ermou Street - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Roman Agora - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Metropolitan Cathedral of Athens - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Stoa of Attalos - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tower of the Winds - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Temple of Hephaestos - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Athens Central Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ancient Agora of Athens - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Athens City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Areopagus Hill - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for A for Athens is Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 43.1 km / 26.8 mi
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 for adults and EUR 20 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per vehicle (one way)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 10 per 24 hours
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.