Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include babysitting/childcare (surcharge), wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Acropolis - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Acropolis Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Theatre of Dionysus - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Temple of Olympian Zeus - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Arch of Hadrian - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Parthenon - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Philopappos Monument - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Filopappos Hill - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Odeon of Herodes Atticus - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Temple of Athena Nike - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Socrates' Prison - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Erechtheion - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Zappeion Hall - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Hellenic Children’s Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
St Paul's Anglican Church - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel is Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 52.1 km / 32.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 18 per 24 hours
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.