Relax and unwind with massages and body treatments. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Akan - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Akankohan Eco Museum Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Akanko Ainu Theater Ikoro - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Akanko Onsen - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Mount Oakan - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Mount Meakan - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Shigechan Land - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Akan National Park - 32.2 km / 20 mi
Tsurui-Ito Tancho Sanctuary - 37.9 km / 23.5 mi
Suigo Ryokuchi Park - 39.2 km / 24.4 mi
Mashu Hot Spring - 40.1 km / 24.9 mi
Kyumarumaru Sogen - 43.1 km / 26.8 mi
Tsurui Dosanko Farm - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
Mashu Lake Observatory 1 - 49.2 km / 30.6 mi
Kushiro City Zoo - 51.3 km / 31.9 mi
The preferred airport for Akan Tsuruga Bessou HINANOZA is Kushiro (KUH) - 56.4 km / 35 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 13 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 250 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.