Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
La Giudecca - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tre Oci - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Church of San Giorgio Maggiore - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Squero di San Trovaso - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Academy Gallery - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Academy Bridge - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Palazzo Barbaro - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Palazzo Cavalli-Franchetti - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Palazzo Venier dei Leoni - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Zattere - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
IED Venice - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Peggy Guggenheim Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Campo Santo Stefano - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Grand Canal - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Doge's Palace - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Treviso (TSF) - 45.5 km / 28.2 mi
The preferred airport for Al Redentore di Venezia Apartments is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo).
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 40 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.