Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a sauna. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 1 km.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Majorda Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sunset Beach - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Uttorda Beach - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Mother of God Church - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Colva Beach - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Arossim Beach - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Our Lady of Merces Church - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Sernabatim Beach - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
St. John the Baptist Church - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Cansaulim Beach - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Maria Hall - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Benaulim Beach - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Fatorda Stadium - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Verna Industrial Estate - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
The preferred airport for Alila Diwa Goa, India is Goa (GOI-Dabolim) - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 12000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 6000 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.