Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Peatonal Sarandí - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
House of General Jose Garibaldi - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Palacio Taranco - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of Decorative Arts - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Plaza Zabala - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Museo Historico Nacional - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Museo de Arte Precolombino e Indigena - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Antonio Montero House - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Casa Rivera - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Maciel Hospital - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Puerto de Montevideo - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Port Market - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Independence Plaza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museo Gurvich - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Constitution Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Alma Histórica Boutique Hotel is Montevideo (MVD-Carrasco Intl.) - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: USD 80 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Uruguay will be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay will be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.