Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a sauna and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mercedes-Benz Arena - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Oberbaum Bridge - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
East Side Gallery - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Treptower Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Velodrom - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Torstrasse - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Alexanderplatz - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Tierpark Berlin - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
TV Tower - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Red Town Hall - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Aquadom - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Huxley's Neue Welt - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Berlin Dungeon - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Hackescher Markt - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
DDR Museum - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Berlin (SXF-Schoenefeld) - 17.7 km / 11 mi
The preferred airport for Almodóvar Hotel Biohotel Berlin is Berlin (TXL-Tegel).
Know Before You Go
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 12 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 16.5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.