Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kenilworth Race Course - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Groot Constantia Winery - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Arderne Gardens - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Table Mountain National Park - 4.7 km / 3 mi
Eagles Nest - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Cavendish Square - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Newlands Brewery - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Kingsbury Hospital - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Newlands Cricket Ground - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Newlands Stadium - 6.4 km / 3.9 mi
University of Cape Town - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Devil's Peak - 8.9 km / 5.6 mi
Rhodes Memorial - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
US Consulate General - 10 km / 6.2 mi
The preferred airport for Alphen Boutique Hotel is Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: ZAR 250 for adults and ZAR 250 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 500 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 1400.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.