Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a sauna, a fitness center, and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kloveniersdoelen - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Stadhuis Middelburg - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
University College Roosevelt - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Abdijkerken - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Miniature Walcheren - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Oostkerk - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Het Arsenaal - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Maritime Museum - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
St Jacobskerk - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Reptielenzoo Iguana - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Veere Stadhuis - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Veere Grote Kerk - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Zoutelande Beach - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Marie Tak van Poortvliet Museum Domburg - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Westhove Castle - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
The preferred airport for Amadore Hotel Restaurant Arneville is Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague) - 133.7 km / 83.1 mi
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: EUR 12.50 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 12.50 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.