Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Phuket Aquarium - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Chalong Bay - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Panwa Beach - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Khao Khad Views Tower - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Suan Luang Park - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Saphan Hin Mining Monument - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Jui Tui Shrine - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Chinpracha House - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Saphan Hin - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Robinson Department Store - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Thavorn Museum - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Phuket Trickeye Museum - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Phuket Weekend Market - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
King Power - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Surakul Stadium - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
The preferred airport for Amatara Wellness Resort is Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 44 km / 27.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2500 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: THB 3000 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 3600.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.