Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ninh Van Bay - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Bai Duong Beach - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Husband Rock - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Po Nagar Cham Towers - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Thap Ba Hot Spring Center - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
I-Resort Nha Trang - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Dam Market - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Alexandre Yersin Museum - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Khanh Hoa Museum - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Long Thanh Gallery - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Long Son Pagoda - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Nha Trang Cathedral - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Vincom Plaza Le Thanh Ton - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Doc Let Beach - 17.6 km / 11 mi
Tram Huong Tower - 17.6 km / 11 mi
The preferred airport for An Lam Retreats Ninh Van Bay is Nha Trang (CXR-Cam Ranh) - 42.1 km / 26.1 mi.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 800000 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: VND 400000.00 (one-way), (from 6 to 11 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: VND 1710000.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.