Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and a steam room. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tan Son Nhat Market - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Gia Dinh Park - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Vinhomes Central Park - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Jade Emperor Pagoda - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Suoi Tien Amusement Park - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Suoi Tien Theme Park - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Consulate Area - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Dong Khoi Shopping Street - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Vietnam National Museum of History - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Diamond Plaza - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Southern Vietnam Women Museum - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Saigon Superbowl - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Notre Dame Square - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
The preferred airport for An Lam Retreats Saigon River is Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) - 14.2 km / 8.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.