Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This Colonial hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lam Ty Ni Pagoda - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cam Ly Waterfalls - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Domaine de Marie Church - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Crazy House - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Da Lat Market - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Bao Dai Summer Palace - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Cathedral of Da Lat - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Linh Son Pagoda - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
University of Dalat - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Xuan Huong Lake - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Dalat Palace Golf Club - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Dalat Flower Gardens - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Statue Of Golden Buddha - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Dalat Cable Car - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Lam Dong Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
The preferred airport for Ana Mandara Villas Dalat is Da Lat (DLI-Lien Khuong) - 31 km / 19.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- A fee for a mandatory gala dinner is included in the total price displayed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 16 for adults and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15 per person (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Gala dinner fee
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.