Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Encounter the local wildlife with a safari, then enjoy recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and a health club. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The preferred airport for Anantara Qasr al Sarab Desert Resort is Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.) - 201.5 km / 125.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AED 100 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 900 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 420 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 1439
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 839 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Tourism fee: AED 10.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.