This motel features designated smoking areas, boat tours nearby, and bicycle rentals nearby. Recreational activities include hiking/biking trails nearby.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Saviour's Church - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Jesup Memorial Library - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Abbe Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Bar Harbor Historical Society - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Village Green - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
West Street Historic District - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Agamont Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bar Harbor Whale Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bar Harbor Whale Watching - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shore Path - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Acadia National Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kebo Valley Golf Club - 1.6 km / 1 mi
George B. Dorr Museum of Natural History - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Hulls Cove Visitor Center - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Egg Rock Lighthouse - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
The preferred airport for Anchorage Motel is Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor) - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.