Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The 9 Streets - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Melkweg - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
DeLaMar Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Leidseplein - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Spui - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
University of Amsterdam - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Begijnhof - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Holland Casino - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Amsterdam Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Paradiso - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Anne Frank House - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Westerkerk - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Boom Chicago - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Flower Market - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Nes - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht - a concept by Hyatt is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 65 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 40 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR 45 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 65 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.66 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.