Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a 24-hour health club and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The 9 Streets - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Melkweg - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
DeLaMar Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Leidseplein - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
University of Amsterdam - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Begijnhof - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Holland Casino - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Amsterdam Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Paradiso - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Boom Chicago - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Anne Frank House - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nes - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Herengracht Canal - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Amsterdam Dungeon - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Flower Market - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht - a concept by Hyatt is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 32 for adults and EUR 16 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 65 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 40 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR 45 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.