Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Diet Building - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Gallery - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ginza Six - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Shiba Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tsukiji Fish Market - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Billboard Live - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
TV Asahi - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The preferred airport for Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills - a concept by Hyatt is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 4,844 for adults and JPY 4,844 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3000.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.