Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hibiya Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
National Diet Building - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Zojoji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ginza Six - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Shiba Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for Andaz Tokyo Toranomon Hills - a concept by Hyatt is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 4968 for adults and JPY 2484 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3000.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.