Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Geriba Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Porto da Barra - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Chapel of Our Lady Desatanudos - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ferradurinha Beach - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Manguinhos Beach - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Geriba Lagoon - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ferradura Beach - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Buzios Kart - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Virgin Beach - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tartaruga Beach - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Casamar - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Santos Dumont Square - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Ferradura Lagoon - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Tucuns Beach - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Ponta da Lagoinha - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
The preferred airport for Aquabarra Boutique Hotel & Spa is Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont) - 175.6 km / 109.1 mi
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times and massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Up to 2 children 1 year old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: BRL 10% per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: BRL 250.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: BRL 300.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: BRL 210
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: BRL 150 (from 3 to 6 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: BRL 404
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: BRL 250 (from 3 to 6 years old)
- Destination fee: BRL 3.50 per accommodation, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.