Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Boulevard Ring - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Moscow Kremlin - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Moscow International House of Music - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
State Tretyakov Gallery - 1.5 km / 1 mi
St. Basil's Cathedral - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Moscow Choral Synagogue - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Spasskaya Tower - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
GUM Department Store - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Lenin's Mausoleum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
House on the Embankment - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Kazan Cathedral - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
State Historical Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Resurrection Gate - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Peter the Great Monument - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Revolution Square - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 30.3 km / 18.8 mi
Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 43.1 km / 26.8 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 43.7 km / 27.1 mi
The preferred airport for Crowne Plaza Moscow – Tretyakovskaya is Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 1350 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 3500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.