Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including hot springs and karaoke. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arashiyama Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Togetsukyo Bridge - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tenryuji Temple - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kyoto Arashiyama Orgel Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bamboo Forest Street - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Arashiyama Monkey Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Gioji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Suzumushi-dera Temple - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Saihoji Temple - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Kyoto Studio Park - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Katsura Imperial Villa - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Myoshinji Temple - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Shunkoin Temple - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Ninnaji Temple - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Nishikyogoku Athletic Stadium - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 54.3 km / 33.7 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 110.2 km / 68.5 mi
The preferred airport for Arashiyama Benkei is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 3240 for adults and JPY 3240 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.