Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After enjoying recreational amenities such as a nightclub and an outdoor pool, a lucky night at the casino is the perfect end to the day. Additional amenities at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Miracle Mile Shops - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Park Theater - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
MGM Grand Casino - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
T-Mobile Arena - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
High Roller - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Mirage Casino - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Fashion Show Mall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
University of Nevada-Las Vegas - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Orleans Arena - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Thomas and Mack Center - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Las Vegas Convention Center - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Las Vegas, NV (VGT-North Las Vegas) - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive) - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) - 43.6 km / 27.1 mi
The preferred airport for ARIA Resort & Casino is Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20.00 and USD 30.00 for adults, USD 20.00 and USD 30.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 44.22 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 44.22 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter is Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 3.2 km / 2 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.