Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Skiers will be in heaven, but there are recreational options available for non-skiers as well, including an indoor pool and a steam room. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and ski storage. The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Christoph am Arlberg Ski Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Arlberg Pass - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Museum St. Anton - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Galzig Cable Car - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Nasserein Ski Lift - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Lech-Oberlech-Zuers Ski Resort - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Lech-Oberlech Gondola - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Old Church "St. Nicholas" - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Museum Huber-Hus - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Sonnenkopf Ski Resort - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Sonnenkopf Cable Car - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Mittagspitze - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Formarinsee - 26.3 km / 16.4 mi
See Ski Resort - 33.8 km / 21 mi
Church of Our Lady of the Assumption - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi
The preferred airport for Arlberg Hospiz Hotel is Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten) - 102.3 km / 63.6 mi
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Austria. This property is rated 5 stars and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: EUR 23.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 44.00 per pet, per day plus EUR 150.00 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 115.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.60 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 15 April and 04 October.