Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this hotel include concierge services and a reception hall.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lleras Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Poblado Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Lokkus Contemporary Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
La Strada Mall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Monterrey Comercial Mall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Golden Mile - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Oviedo Mall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Santa Fe Mall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Medellin's Museum of Modern Art - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
EAFIT University - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
El Tesoro Shopping Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Santa Fe Zoological Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Medellin General Hospital - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
El Castillo Museum - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Jose Gutierrez Gomez Medellin Metropolitan Theatre - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
The preferred airport for Art Hotel Medellín is Medellin (MDE-Jose Maria Cordova Intl.) - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 9100 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.