Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aquaventure - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Dubai College - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Al Sufouh Beach - 10 km / 6.2 mi
American University of Dubai (AUD) - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Dubai Marina Mall - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
The Walk - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Skydive Dubai - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Jebel Ali Race Course - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Jumeirah Beach - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Dubai Marina - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Burj Al Arab - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Fatima Abdullah Mohammed Rasheed Mosque - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Emirates Golf Club - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Ski Dubai - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.) - 47.1 km / 29.3 mi
Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.) - 64.3 km / 39.9 mi
The preferred airport for Atlantis The Palm is Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 170 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 485 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 3200.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 2240.00 (from 12 to 18 years old)
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is renovating until 31 December 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms