Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aquaventure - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
The World Islands - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Dubai College - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
American University of Dubai (AUD) - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Jumeirah Beach - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Dubai Marina Mall - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
The Walk - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Skydive Dubai - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Marina Beach - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Dubai Marina - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Fatima Abdullah Mohammed Rasheed Mosque - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Burj Al Arab - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Emirates Golf Club - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Wild Wadi Water Park - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.) - 46.9 km / 29.1 mi
Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.) - 63.3 km / 39.3 mi
The preferred airport for Atlantis The Palm is Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 165 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 485 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 780.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 3200.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 2240.00 (from 12 to 18 years old)
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.This property’s mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner fee on December 31, 2018 is not included in the room rate. The fee is AED 3200 per adult (19 years and over) and AED 2240 per guest 12 - 18 years old. 1 child between the ages of 4-11 can attend for free when accompanying 1 paying adult, all other children will be charged AED 1450. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Renovations and Closures
The property is renovating until 31 December 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
The preferred airport for Atlantis The Palm is Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 27.1 km / 16.9 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.