Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to the beach or shopping on the complimentary shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bali Nusa Dua Convention Centre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Bali International Convention Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tanjung Benoa Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
BIMC Hospital Nusa Dua - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Samuh Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tanjung Benoa - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Bali Nusa Dua Theater - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Bali Collection Shopping Centre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nusa Dua Beach - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Mengiat Beach - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Puja Mandala - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Waterblow - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Bali National Golf Club - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Geger Beach - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Moon Cot Sari Turtle Farm - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
The preferred airport for Awarta Nusa Dua Resort & Villas is Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 13 km / 8 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: IDR 350000 for adults and IDR 175000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 350000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 950000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: IDR 2500000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: IDR 1250000 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: IDR 2500000
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: IDR 1250000 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: IDR 2800000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: IDR 1400000 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: IDR 2200000
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: IDR 1100000 (from 5 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.