Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, 2 spa tubs, and an attached winery. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sandpiper Golf Club - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Goleta Butterfly Grove - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Glen Annie Golf Club - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Coal Oil Point Reserve - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Rancho La Patera and Stow House - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
South Coast Railroad Museum - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Los Padres National Forest - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Center for Urban Agriculture at Fairview Gardens - 9.6 km / 6 mi
University of California-Santa Barbara - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Goleta Beach - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Goleta Point - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Santa Barbara Orchid Estate - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
El Capitan State Beach - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Upper State Street - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
La Cumbre Plaza - 17 km / 10.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Santa Barbara, CA (SBA-Santa Barbara Municipal) - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Santa Ynez, CA (SQA) - 56 km / 34.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara is Santa Barbara, CA (SBA-Santa Barbara Municipal).
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 39 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 36.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 36.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.