Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gawdawpalin Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bagan Archaeological Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ananda Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Thatbyinnyu Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Dhammayangyi Temple - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Htilominlo Temple - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Payathonzu Temple - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Nanpaya - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Shwezigon Pagoda - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Dhammayazika Pagoda - 8 km / 5 mi
The preferred airport for Bagan Thiripyitsaya Sanctuary Resort is Nyaung-U (NYU) - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.