Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a reception hall.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Legian Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Double Six Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kuta Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Seminyak Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
3D Trick Art Museum DMZ - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Beachwalk Shopping Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Poppies Lane II - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Krisna - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kuta Galeria Shopping Arcade - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Bali Bombing Memorial - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Gado Gado Beach - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Sunset Point Shopping Centre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Kuta Square - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Kuta Art Market - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Siloam Hospitals - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The preferred airport for Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort is Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: IDR 165000 for adults and IDR 165000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 362500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: IDR 362500 (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 540000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.