Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lamai Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Escape Break - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Silver Beach - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Crystal Bay - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Lamai Street Night Market - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Coco Splash Waterpark - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Wat Lamai - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Lamai Night Market - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Chaweng Noi Beach - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Hin Ta & Hin Yai Rocks - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Hin Ta and Hin Yai - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Wat Sila Ngu - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Hua Thanon Beach - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Bangkok Hospital Samui - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Chaweng Beach - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
The preferred airport for Banyan Tree Samui is Ko Samui (USM) - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 1300 for adults and THB 650 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 24 hours of booking the reservation.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.