Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bukit Peninsula - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Melasti Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Green Bowl Beach - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Pandawa Beach - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Udayana University - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
New Kuta Golf - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Samasta Lifestyle Village - 8 km / 5 mi
Jenggala Factory - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Puja Mandala - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Dreamland Beach - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
New Kuta Green Park - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Tegal Wangi Beach - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Nyang Nyang Beach - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Bingin Beach - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
The preferred airport for Banyan Tree Ungasan is Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 370000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: IDR 370000.00 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.