Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Powder Tower - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hybernia Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Estates Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Municipal House Hall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Republic Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museum of Communism - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Palladium Shopping Centre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Church of Our Lady before Týn - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Astronomical Clock - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kinsky Palace - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Mucha Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Old Town Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Havelska Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Spanish Synagogue - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Prague City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Barceló Old Town Praha is Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 32 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.20 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.