Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a steam room. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Angsana Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Vabbininfaru Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Children 7 years old and younger are not permitted from January to December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 150.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 375.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 190.00 (from 8 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 450.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 225.00 (from 8 to 12 years old)
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Boat and shuttle transfer per adult: USD 234 (roundtrip)
- Boat and shuttle transfer per child: USD 117 (roundtrip), (from 8 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Male International Airport (MLE): Approximate time by speedboat to Baros Maldives is 20 minutes and distance is 16 kilometres (10 miles).
Getting there: Guests can travel from the airport to the hotel by speedboat.
Getting around: The island can be easily explored on foot. The only way to get around the surrounding islands is by boat or seaplane.