Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, a steam room, and a fitness center. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jungut Batu Beach - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Organic Lembongan Spa - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Blue Corner - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Devil's Tear - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Yellow Bridge - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Mushroom Bay Beach - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Mangrove Point - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Maruti Express Nusa Penida Ferry Dock - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Sanur Beach - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Le Mayeur Museum - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Padangbai Pier - 27.4 km / 17 mi
Padang Bay Beach - 28 km / 17.4 mi
Blue Lagoon Beach - 28.7 km / 17.8 mi
Bias Tugal Beach - 29.2 km / 18.2 mi
Goa Lawah Temple - 32.9 km / 20.4 mi
The preferred airport for Batu Karang Lembongan Resort & Spa is Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 81 km / 50.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 48 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 250000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 700000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.