Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a nightclub, a 24-hour health club, and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nevsky Prospect - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St. Petersburg Philharmonia - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Great Gostiny Dvor - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Russian Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Mikhailovsky Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kazan Cathedral - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
National Library of Russia - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Catherine the Great Monument - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Microminiature Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Saint Petersburg State Ballet on Ice - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bank Bridge - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Anichkov Palace - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Alexandrinsky Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUR 2600 for adults and RUR 1380 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: RUR 1500 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: RUR 30000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: RUR 25000 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: RUR 29998
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: RUR 25000 (from 3 to 11 years old) A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property. Deposit is payable by wire transfer and is due within 72 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures