Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Iguazu Falls - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Iguazu National Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Iguacu Falls - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Parque Nacional do Iguacu - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Devil's Throat - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Cataratas Avenue - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Guira Oga - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Imagenes de la Selva - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Biocentro Iguazu - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Aripuca - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Punto Iguazu Shopping Mall - 17.8 km / 11 mi
Hummingbird Garden - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Tancredo Neves Bridge - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Selva Viva Theme Park - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
Triple Frontier - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Iguazu (IGR-Cataratas del Iguazu Intl.) - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Iguassu Falls (IGU-Foz do Iguacu Intl.) - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
Ciudad del Este (AGT-Guarani Intl.) - 62.6 km / 38.9 mi
The preferred airport for Belmond Hotel das Cataratas is Iguassu Falls (IGU-Foz do Iguacu Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 280 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: BRL 0
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 350 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 8.30 per accommodation, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 24 June 2019 to 20 July 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool