Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this Colonial hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pre-Columbian Art Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Plaza de las Nazarenas - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of Religious Art - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hatunrumiyoc - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Inca Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Cusco Cathedral - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
UNSAAC Yale International Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Church of the Company of Jesus - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Plaza de Armas - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
San Blas Church - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Santa Catalina Convent - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Cusco Museum of Popular Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
La Merced Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Calle Marquez - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Belmond Hotel Monasterio is Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services, spa treatments, and private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 27 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30 per person (one-way)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Air conditioning is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 70.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 90.00
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.