Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Andes - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Plaza de Armas - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Iglesia de Urubamba - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Estadio de Urubamba - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Cerro Potosino - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Ch'iqun - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Medialuna - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Cerro Sutoc - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Cerro Sacro - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
Hatun Luychu - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Cerro Ajojasa - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Cerro Pinculluna - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Sacco - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Templo Maras - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
The preferred airport for Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado is Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 63.9 km / 39.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 250 per person (one-way)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 230.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.