Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a sauna, and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Plaza de Armas - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Iglesia de Urubamba - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Estadio de Urubamba - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Salt Mines Of Maras - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Plaza de Armas - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Ollantaytambo Terraces - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Moray Terraces - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Andenes De Zurite - 38.9 km / 24.2 mi
Pisac Market - 39.5 km / 24.5 mi
Intiwatana - 41.8 km / 26 mi
Pisac Archaeological Park - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi
Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary - 50.2 km / 31.2 mi
The preferred airport for Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado is Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 63.9 km / 39.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services, spa treatments, and private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 250 per person (one-way)
- Pet fee: PEN 100 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 230.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 290.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 580.00
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.