Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Costa Verde - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Larco Avenue - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Larcomar Shopping Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Balboa Strip Mall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Lima Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Paso 28 de Julio - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Makaha Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Beato Marcelino Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Villena Bridge - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Amor Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sala Luis Miro Quesada Garland Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Waikiki Beach - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kennedy Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
La Pampilla Beach - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Miraflores Central Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Belmond Miraflores Park is Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.) - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 50 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 50 (one-way), (from 6 to 18 years old)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 80.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 80.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 160.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 160.00
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.