Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kloof Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Long Street - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
South African Jewish Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
South African Museum and Planetarium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
South African National Gallery - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Cape Town Medi Clinic - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Company's Garden - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Parliament of South Africa - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
South Africa Library - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cape Town Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Slave Lodge - 1 km / 0.6 mi
St. George's Cathedral - 1 km / 0.6 mi
St. Georges Mall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Houses of Parliament - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pan African Market - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel is Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 925 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 1175.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Children's club/arcade access
- Business center/computer access
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for The Mount Nelson is Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.