Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. This Colonial hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pre-Columbian Art Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Plaza de las Nazarenas - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of Religious Art - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hatunrumiyoc - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Inca Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Cusco Cathedral - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
UNSAAC Yale International Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Church of the Company of Jesus - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
San Blas Church - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Plaza de Armas - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Santa Catalina Convent - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kusicancha - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Cusco Museum of Popular Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
La Merced Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Belmond Palacio Nazarenas is Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services, spa treatments, and private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 97.15 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PEN 97.15 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Pet fee: PEN 323.84 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: PEN 326 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: PEN 326 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 110 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 1165.84
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 1165.84
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.