Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands, a television in a common area, and a reception hall.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Central Business District - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Yangon General Hospital - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
City Mall St. John - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Yangon National Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Junction City - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Musmeah Yeshua Synagogue - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Bogyoke Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Myanmar Chamber of Commerce and Industry - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Prime Hill Business Square - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Sule Pagoda - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tatmadaw Exhibition Hall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Yangon City Hall - 1.5 km / 1 mi
National Museum of Myanmar - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Maha Bandula Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
St. Mary's Cathedral - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Chinatown Hotel is Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.) - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30.00 per person
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.