Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sant'Agostino Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza Grande - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Vasari Loggia - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Palace of the Lay Fraternity - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sandro Pertini Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Church of Santa Maria della Pieve - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Casa Museo Ivan Bruschi - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Arezzo Library - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Basilica of San Francesco - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
House of Petrarch - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Municipal Gallery of Contemporary Art - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Petrarca Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Gaio Cilno Mecenate National Archeological Museum and Roman Amphitheatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Piazza Guido Monaco - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Cathedral of Arezzo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Bibiarezzo is Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 95.8 km / 59.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 3.00 and EUR 5.00 for adults, EUR 3.00 and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.