Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this Victorian guesthouse include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Green Point Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Milton Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Cape Town Stadium - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Sea Point Swimming Pool - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Victoria and Alfred Waterfront - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Metropolitan Golf Club - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Queens Beach - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Christian Barnard Hospital - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Africa Centre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Two Oceans Aquarium - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Clock Tower - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Pan African Market - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Cape Town Diamond Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Greenmarket Square - 3 km / 1.9 mi
AVA Gallery - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The preferred airport for Blackheath Lodge is Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 23.3 km / 14.4 mi
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer to the property via airport shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 7 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 400 per room (one way)
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 400 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.