Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Panglao Island - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Alona Beach - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Danao Beach - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Hinagdanan Cave - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Doljo Beach - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Bohol National Museum - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Cathedral of San Jose - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Momo Beach - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Al Nino Swimming Pool - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Tagbilaran Wharf - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Baclayon Church - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Alburquerque Church and Convent - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Xzootic Animal Park - 28.7 km / 17.9 mi
Loboc Church - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
Mag-Aso Falls - 33.9 km / 21.1 mi
The preferred airport for Bluewater Panglao Beach Resort is Tagbilaran (TAG) - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 850 for adults and PHP 425 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 600 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 3000 per stay
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PHP 3000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: PHP 1500 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PHP 4000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: PHP 2000 (from 6 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.