Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Andes - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Andino Commercial Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
El Retiro Shopping Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rockefeller Casino - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Embassy of Spain - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Del Chico Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Clinica del Country - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Atlantis Plaza Shopping Mall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Park 93 - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Virrey Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Mercedes Sierra de Perez el Chicó Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Unilago Shopping Centre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Monserrate Hills - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Av. Chile Shopping Center - 1.7 km / 1 mi
World Trade Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for BOG Hotel a member of Design Hotels is Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 65000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: COP 20000 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 10000.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.