Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Law Courts - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Arnold Vander Haeghen Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Flemish Opera Ghent - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hotel d'Hane Steenhuyse - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St. Michael's Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
University Auditorium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Michael's Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Nicholas' Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Masons' Guild Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Korenmarkt Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ghent Cloth Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Belfry of Ghent - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Design Museum Ghent - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Great Butchers' Hall - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
School of Yesteryear - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Boutique Hotel Onderbergen is Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 68.5 km / 42.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.