Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Via Montenapoleone Fashion District - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Armani Megastore - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Teatro alla Scala - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Via della Spiga - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Milan City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Statue of Leonardo Da Vinci - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Pinacoteca di Brera - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Academy of Fine Arts of Brera - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Piazza San Babila - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Via Torino - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Piazza Cordusio - 1 km / 0.6 mi
San Babila - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Contemporary Arts Pavillion (PAC) - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Teatro Dal Verme - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Castello Sforzesco - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Milan (LIN-Linate) - 8.9 km / 5.6 mi
Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 49.9 km / 31 mi
Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio) - 52.6 km / 32.7 mi
The preferred airport for Bulgari Hotel Milan is Milan (LIN-Linate).
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 35 and EUR 40 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 150 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Self parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 104.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.