Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this Colonial bed & breakfast include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wat Pak Khan - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Heritage House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Golden City Temple - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Night Market - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Palace - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Royal Palace Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Wat Mai - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Mount Phu Si - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Morning Market - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Vat Visounnarath - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Traditional Arts and Ethnology Centre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Pha Tad Ke Botanical Garden - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Wat Manorom - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Elephant Village - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Tad Sae Waterfalls - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
The preferred airport for Burasari Heritage Luang Prabang is Luang Prabang (LPQ-Luang Prabang Intl.) - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the bed & breakfast prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 30 for adults and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 15 (one-way), (from 6 to 11 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.